Each season has its unique characteristics, and spring, a favourite of many, is an intermittent season. It is neither too cold nor too hot. It’s just a perfect weather, where flowers bloom and trees reproduce. The days become longer and a bit warmer. It is the time when people love sunbathing and being sun-kissed.
The spring season can be a little tricky as the weather can turn chilly at any point. So kid’s clothing needs to be such that it doesn’t make the kid feel hot and can withstand windy weather.
Spring is the time when you spend most of the time outdoors. However, weather fluctuations require you to make appropriate choices to ensure your child is well-protected.
A] Spring Clothes: Suitable Material For Boys’ Outfits
Spring days are a bit warmer, so you need to pick clothes that are soft on the kid’s skin, do not cause any rashes and absorb sweat. The material has to be lightweight, allow air circulation, and prevent chafing of the skin.
- Switch to cotton instead of wool. It is more comfortable and can keep your kids cool and dry.
- Linen fabrics are organic, soft on the skin, lightweight, and allow air circulation.
- Opt for suede that is soft on the skin and lightweight.
- Stretchable materials give extra comfort to kids while playing outside.
B] Spring Clothes for Kids: Different Colour
- Millennial pink: Pink is no longer the colour reserved only for girls. Parents have now started selecting pink for boys too. Millennial pink is very close to baby pink, blush rose or salmon colour. Pair your kid’s millennial pink t-shirt with brown or maroon bottoms or denim. Also, to make your child stand out, choose trendy footwear.
- Military green: It is such a versatile colour that suits well with the majority of the colours. Military green shorts paired with a beige or white or lemon yellow t-shirt would look really great.
- Shades of yellow: Shades of yellow bring in fresh vibes and enthusiasm. It attracts attention and makes the kid stand out in the crowd. Pair your yellows with browns, denim, black or any earthy colour for a perfect spring look.
- Shades of red: Red depicts energy, power and strength. It is a sophisticated colour for boys. Pair reds with denim to enhance the colour and make it more appealing. Red colour tees suit well with white pants. Red shorts worn with a grey or navy blue t-shirt or a white t-shirt will give a fresh look to the kid.
- Cobalt blue: Cobalt blue is no-nonsense colour. It depicts strength, confidence and style. Pair cobalt blue with black or white or beige to create a colour impact.
- Orange: Orange is a vibrant and cheerful colour. Pair orange with either black or navy blue pants or denim. Pair this outfit with white sneakers and a cap for a dashing look.
- Earthy colours: Earthy colours are more suitable if the kid is playing outside during the day. It prevents excess heat from penetrating the clothes. It gives a very rustic feel to the outfit. Pair earthy colours with military green, navy blue, brown, or wine colour.
C] Fashionable Spring Clothes For Boys
- Shirt with shorts: This is the most comfortable outfit for a boy who is playing outdoors most of the time. Select a poplin check shirt with matching or contrasting cotton pull-on shorts.
- Jon jon: Jon jon is an outfit that is suitable for most seasons. Pair it with a collared shirt and the kid is ready to go. It is comfortable as well as trendy.
- Rompers: It is a simple shirt attached to the pants and perfect for warm weather. Rompers for kids can be comfortable, retro, playful, classic, or even old-fashioned, depending on the style you looking for. Cotton rompers for kids allow airflow, prevent rashes and keep the body dry.
- Henley tops and pull-on shorts: Henley tops give the kid a very casual look. Henley top suits well with pull-on shorts. This pair is easy to wear, trendy and comfortable for the kid. Pair it with sandals or sneakers for the ultimate fashionable look.
- T-shirt and joggers: Who doesn’t love joggers? Joggers are the most comfortable outfit a kid can wear. It gives a casual edge to the kid. A cotton t-shirt paired with joggers gives a trendy look. You can complete the look with sneakers.
D] Suitable Outfits for Newborn Baby Boys
- Onesie: Onesie is a bodysuit that a newborn wears which covers the diaper and is super comfortable. They are easy to wear & remove and make changing diapers very easy. Different colours and patterns in onesies add a little more zing to the outfit.
- Jon jon: Jon Jon is usually designed from a cotton print fabric that is short in length and sleeveless. These are very similar to overalls but more trendy and charming.
- Rompers: Rompers are a one-piece outfit that makes dressing a kid very easy. It prevents the wriggly kid from escaping to wear clothes. These rompers are made from lightweight cotton, it is soft on the skin and allows the baby to move around freely.
- T-shirt and shorts: A t-shirt looks very trendy with stretchable shorts. This makes the outdoor experience soothing & comfortable and prevents rashes or chafing. Pair your kid’s outfit with sneakers or sandals to give that extra edge of comfort.
To sum up
Let the kid enjoy the spring season by spending as much time outdoors. Keep the outfits simple and comfortable, as looking your best in the comfiest clothes adds to the fashion statement.